Lallemand Verdant IPA Yeast 500g
Lallemand Verdant IPA Yeast 500g
LalBrew® Verdant IPA was specially selected in collaboration with Verdant Brewing Co. (UK) for its ability to produce a variety of hop-forward and malty beers. Prominent notes of apricot and undertones of tropical fruit and citrus merge seamlessly with hop aromas. With medium-high attenuation, LalBrew® Verdant IPA leaves a soft and balanced malt profile with slightly more body than a typical American IPA yeast strain. A highly versatile strain whuch is well suited for a variety of beer styles.
Suitable Beer Styles:
- English IPA
- American Pale
- English Bitter
- Sweet Stout and Sours
- 18 - 23°C (64 - 73°F)
- Apricot with notes of tropical fruit and citrus
Finished product is released to the market only after passing a rigorous series of tests.
*See specifications sheet for details
Classified as a Saccharomyces cerevisiae, a top fermenting yeast.
Typical Analysis of LalBrew® Verdant IPA:
- Percent solids: 93% – 96%
- Viability: ≥ 5 x 109 CFU per gram of dry yeast
- Wild Yeast: < 1 x 106 per gram of dry yeast.
- Bacteria: < 1 per 106 yeast cells
- Diastaticus: Undetectable
Finished product is released to the market only after passing a rigorous series of tests, guaranteeing the highest standards of purity, quality and performance. *According to the ASBC and EBC methods of analysis*See data sheets for details
In Lallemand’s Standard Conditions Wort at 20°C (68°F) LalBrew® Verdant IPA yeast exhibits:
- Fermentation that can be completed in 5 days.
- Medium to high attenuation and moderate flocculation.
- Aroma and flavour is dominated by apricot with notes of tropical fruit and balanced malt character.
- The optimal temperature range for LalBrew® Verdant IPA yeast when producing traditional styles is 18°C (64°F) to 23°C (73°F).
- Lag phase, total fermentation time, attenuation and flavor are dependent on pitch rate, yeast handling, fermentation temperature and nutritional quality of the wort.
Lag phase, total fermentation time, attenuation and flavor are dependent on pitch rate, yeast handling, fermentation temperature and nutritional quality of the wort.
|Analysis Values - Technical Data Sheet
|Attenuation||Medium to high|
|Alcohol tolerance||10% ABV|
|Pitching Rate||50 - 100g/hL to achieve a minimum of 2.5 - 5 million cells/mL|
|Fermentation:||18 - 23°C (64 - 73°F)|
|Download Data Sheets|
Need more information about our Yeast?
Please contact us below.
Delivery from Get Er Brewed
Your order will be dispatched from our warehouse and delivered by your choice of courier service that we provide.
Please click on the link below for more information on the available delivery services.
Once your order has been packed and is ready for delivery, our team will inform you of the dispatch date and the delivery reference number.
The weight limit is 30kg for DPD and 70kg for DHL, either by volumetric or actual, whichever is greater. (Remember, a large packing box weighs 1kg of that total weight).
For products or orders over these weights, the PALLET SHIPPING option is available.
try our utmost to package professionally and keep your items as safe as
possible. If your parcel arrives damaged, please ensure you sign for it
as received damaged and send us a brief description of what has happened
and a few pictures so we can provide the courier with feedback to
For any more information, please contact us at 0800 2289 433 or send an email to [email protected]