Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions relate to the goods you offer to purchase from the Get Er Brewed Online Store (“our/this website”). Please read these terms and conditions, which govern your use of this website and our supply of any goods you offer to purchase through our online facilities. We cannot process any offer to purchase goods until you have done so. If there is anything you do not understand, please feel free to e-mail us [email protected] or phone us at 0800 2289 433.
- By making an offer to purchase, you agree to be bound by the whole provisions of the Agreement (as defined in clause 3.1 below) between you and us. You should not place an order if you do not accept these provisions. Your attention is drawn particularly to clauses 5 (limitation of liability) and 6 (indemnity).
- You must be 18 years or older to register for the Service. By clicking the “I accept” button, you confirm that you are at least 18 years of age.
- We may change these terms and conditions at any time, and we are not obligated to notify you of such changes.
In these terms and conditions:
2.1 “Commencement Date” means the date when our agreement with you is concluded (see clause 3.3);
2.2 “Confirmation Form” means the form that is shown on screen after you have placed an order, confirming details of the Goods which you have offered to purchase and which we have agreed to supply to you;
2.3 “Consumer” means an individual whose use of the Service is for personal purposes only, and not for use in connection with any trade, business or profession;
2.4 “Order Form” means the form completed by you online and showing details of the goods which you have offered to purchase from us;
2.5 “Goods” means the goods to be provided by us to you, as described in the Order Form and Confirmation Form and on the pages of our website relevant to those goods. (In the event of a discrepancy between the description of the Goods on the website and that on the Order Form Confirmation Form, the description on the Order Form or Confirmation Form shall be conclusive);
2.6 “we/us/our” refers to Get Er Brewed a Limited company having our place of business at Get Er Brewed, GEB Warehouse, 86 Clonkeen Road, Randalstown, BT41 3JJ.
2.7 “you/yours” refers to you, the person offering to purchase goods from us.
3. Your Agreement with Us
3.2 Nothing on our website is intended or shall be interpreted to mean that we are making a legal offer to you to provide the Goods; we are inviting you to make a legal offer to us to purchase the Goods. It is entirely at our discretion to accept or reject the offer to purchase.
3.3 The Agreement is concluded only when we have accepted your order by sending you confirmation that the order has be shipped.
4. General Terms
4.1 Payment can be made using Realex and will be debited when we have accepted your offer to purchase.
4.2 All prices are quoted in Pound Sterling ( £ ) or Euro ( € ) on www.geterbrewed.com and include VAT where applicable or stated otherwise.
4.3 Our acceptance of your offer to purchase Goods is subject to their availability. Our acknowledgement of order acceptance via web or e-mail is not a guarantee of delivery. We will inform you if we are unable to deliver the Goods which you have offered to purchase and a full refund or replacement will be given.
Every effort has been made to ensure the descriptions and price of goods are correct. We will inform you as soon as possible in the event of an error in pricing or description coming to our attention. Where we notify you of such an error, you will have the option of either (i) confirming your offer to purchase subject to the corrected description or price, or (ii) retracting your offer to purchase and receiving a full refund if the Goods have been paid for.
4.4 We are legally obliged to perform the contract with you within 30 days of receipt of your order if we do not your money will be refunded.
4.5 We only supply our products to you for your use and you agree not to use the product for re-sale purposes. Except as expressly stated in these terms and conditions, we do not give any representation, warranties or undertakings in relation to the products and any representative, condition or warranty which might be implied or incorporated into these terms and conditions by statute, common law or otherwise is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. In particular, we are not responsible for ensuring that the products are suitable for your purposes.
4.6 We will under no circumstances be liable to you for loss of profits, sales, business, revenue, business opportunity, anticipated savings, goodwill or any indirect or consequential loss. Nothing in these conditions limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability which cannot be limited or excluded by law.
4.7 Subject to the above paragraph, our total liability to you in respect of all losses arising in connection with the contract (whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise) will not exceed 100% of the price of the products.
4.8 We reserve the right to amend delivery charges where necessary for orders placed via the website, as the website delivery options are for consumer orders which do not exceed standard delivery costs. Additional costs will apply where a large number of items are ordered or where delivery to multiple addresses is requested.
4.9 Title to goods/products shall remain vested in Geterbrewed Ltd and shall not pass to the buyer/customer until the purchase price for goods/products has been paid in full and received by Geterbrewed Ltd. (see 14. Retention of Title)
5. Delivery Details and Returns Policy
5.1 All deliveries are subject to stock availability and authorisation of your payment.
5.2 We shall endeavour to despatch the Goods you have offered to purchase within 1 business working day after we receive your offer – for stock items, unless stated otherwise in the product description. If there are any delays we will notify you of such delay as soon as possible.
5.3 Delivery and handling costs are advised at checkout, including the possibility of additional delivery charges if weight exceeds standard limits. In the event of this being the case, you may be contacted to pay for the additional delivery costs.
5.4 Your order will be delivered to you during office hours (9-5pm), Monday to Friday by one of the courier agents you have selected. We are unfortunately unable to specify the time at which the goods will be delivered to you.
5.5 We accept no liability for damage, loss or theft during return transit.
6. Returns Policy
6.1 – RETURNING ANY ITEMS
- We will take the appropriate steps to investigate any return, including speaking to all parties involved. This may take several days to complete, but we endeavour to do so as quickly as possible.
- Please inform us within the specified period of any return before sending so we can easily take the appropriate action and proceed as soon as possible.
- Please email [email protected] or [email protected] with your order number and return details.
- Goods returned without informing us will take longer to process and possibly not be refunded or replaced.
- We will only accept confirmation in writing via email. We will not accept telephonic correspondence.
- Once a return is authorised, please return goods within 21 days. Failure to do so will mean we are unable to arrange any refund or replacement.
- Returned goods remain the property and responsibility of the customer until received by us. You must take reasonable care when returning goods to ensure they are not damaged in transit. We recommend adding extra padding to any item being returned and packaged securely.
- When returning goods, we please ask you to use a signed delivery service/courier agent and request that you obtain proof of postage. We also advise you to insure for the total value of the goods being sent if necessary.
- We accept no liability for damage, loss or theft during return transit.
- Return shipping costs are bearable by the customer unless specified otherwise.
- Return shipping cost may or may not be refunded unless stated otherwise. If a refund is available, please provide us with a receipt for the shipping amount. Failure to do so may result in no refund.
- Please take photographic evidence before sending items back to us, even if there is no damage, and if possible, send the images to us. This is in case items are damaged in transit.
- Shipping charges for the original order are non-refundable.
- Goods must be returned and received for inspection before refunds or replacements can be issued. This includes shipping costs.
- Upon receiving and inspecting a return, and if a refund is available, we will endeavour to refund the cost of the items back to the original purchasing card/account within 30 days. (This is in accordance with UK anti-fraud and money laundering regulations). Items bought using a Gift Certificate will be refunded with a new Gift Certificate for the refundable amount.
- Damage due to normal wear and tear, misuse, alteration to the product, or negligence is not covered under our returns policy, and a refund or replacement will not be given. If items have been returned and this has been found to be the case, any cost (e.g. for technicians or shipping) will be charged to the customer.
- We are unable to accept returns on
- Items that have been made to order or personalised unless it is faulty or incorrectly supplied
- Goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly unless it is faulty or incorrectly supplied
- Items that have safety seals and the seal has been broken unless the item is faulty.
- Items that are end-of-range/clearance sale
- Items that have been indicated as non-returnable
- You knew about a fault before you bought the item.
- Any glass breakages which happen through the transport network
- This is in accordance with UK law, and your statutory rights are not affected.
- Get Er Brewed has the right to refuse a return:
- If terms and conditions are not adhered to
- If a product has no fault or damage and is not within the 14-day returns period
- If proof of purchase cannot be provided
Send items back clearly addressed to:
Get Er Brewed – Returns
86 Clonkeen Road
Randalstown, Northern Ireland
6.2 WITHDRAWAL / CANCELLATION
- If for any reason, you would like to return your purchase, you have the right under Distance Selling Regulations to return most items for a refund.
- You can arrange for the return of goods and request a refund within 14 days of receiving your goods without any reason given.
- Items must be returned in original packaging, without damage or alterations, with all accessories and manuals that they came with and in a resaleable condition.
- Where a product meets the requirements of our returns policy, we will refund the cost of the items. However, shipping charges are non-refundable.
- All Terms and Conditions in 6.1 – RETURNING ANY ITEMS apply
6.2 ITEMS ORDERED IN ERROR
- If you have incorrectly ordered an item, please inform us within 7 days of receiving your order.
- All Terms and Conditions in 6.1 – RETURNING ANY ITEMS apply
6.3 ITEMS SHORT DELIVERED, MISSING OR INCORRECT
- We check all items before despatch and endeavour to ensure that your order is perfect before reaching you. In the event that something has gone wrong, we are here to help.
- If you find any of the items of your order missing or incorrect, please contact us within 7 days so that we can correct this mistake as quickly as possible. We will then take appropriate steps to investigate this, including speaking to all parties involved in picking, packing and delivering your order. This may take several days to complete, but we endeavour to do so as quickly as possible.
- However, we ask you to take care of any incorrect items delivered if they need to be returned. Items must be returned in original packaging, without damage or alterations, with all accessories and manuals that they came with and in a resaleable condition. Please take reasonable care when returning goods to ensure they are not damaged in transit. We recommend adding extra padding to any item being returned and packaged securely.
- We will arrange delivery and, if necessary, collection of items at no cost to the customer.
- Please make yourself available for any collection of incorrect items.
- All Terms and Conditions in 6.1 – RETURNING ANY ITEMS apply
6.4 DAMAGED IN TRANSIT OR FAULTY GOODS ON DELIVERY
- We securely pack your order before despatch and endeavour to ensure that your order is perfect before it reaches you. In the event that something has gone wrong, we're here to help.
- We will ask you to take pictures of the damage to the items and, if applicable, the box the item came in.
6.4.1 DAMAGED IN TRANSIT
- Please inspect the delivered boxes for any significant defects before signing for your package.
- All damaged goods remain your property and responsibility unless you decline receipt due to damage in transit.
- If you discover items inside your order that you suspect have been damaged in transit, please inform us within 7 days of receiving your order.
6.4.2 FAULTY GOODS ON DELIVERY
- Please check all items after delivery. If you find an item faulty, please inform us within 7 days of receiving your order.
- We will take appropriate steps to investigate this, including speaking to all parties involved, such as suppliers. This may take several days to complete, but we endeavour to do so as quickly as possible.
- Once our investigation is complete and all details confirmed, we will possibly be able to offer (but not limited to) a refund, replacement, or replacement parts.
6.4.3 RETURNING DAMAGED OR FAULTY GOODS
- Please arrange for the goods to be returned to us within 21 days. Failure to do so will mean we are unable to arrange a refund or replacement. These delivery costs will only be refunded subject to our investigation and inspection completion.
- We ask you to arrange the return so that if boxes are damaged in transit when returning the items, we will have the opportunity to refuse delivery and hold the delivery agent responsible.
- Please take photographic evidence before sending items back to us, even if there is no physical damage, and if possible, send the images to us. This is in case items are damaged in transit.
- A refund or replacement will be arranged only after receiving the goods and after our investigation is done.
- All Terms and Conditions in 6.1 – RETURNING ANY ITEMS apply
6.5 FAULTY GOODS OVER AN EXTENDED PERIOD – WARRANTIES / GUARANTEES
- We are able to accept returns of faulty items over an extended period ONLY if they meet certain conditions.
- We must be informed by email within 48 hours of discovering faults. Please provide the order number, item information and fault information. If possible, include photographic or video footage of the fault.
- This period usually is 1 year after the customer receives the items unless specified by manufacturers.
- Items that can be returned:
- Items after use have stopped working or operating correctly without the user's fault.
- Manufactures or design faults
- Not of Satisfactory quality*
- Not Fit for purpose*
- Not As described*
- (* See definitions below)
- These conditions are subject to the manufacturer's and supplier's terms and conditions. In most cases, we will need to contact our manufacturers and suppliers for information on faulty goods.
- Manufacturers and suppliers might offer (but are not limited to) a refund, replacement, or replacement of parts.
- We will take appropriate steps to investigate any return, including speaking to all parties involved. This may take us several days to complete, but we endeavour to do so as quickly as possible.
- Damage due to normal wear and tear, misuse, alteration to the product, or negligence is not covered, and a refund or replacement will not be given.
- All Terms and Conditions in 6.1 – RETURNING ANY ITEMS apply
- All Terms and Conditions in 6.4.3 RETURNING DAMAGED OR FAULTY GOODS apply.
- Satisfactory quality: Satisfactory quality means the goods should meet the standard a reasonable person regards as acceptable.
- Fit for purpose: Fit for purpose means that the goods should work and fulfil all uses that the goods are supplied to do. For example, a refrigerator is fit for purpose if, when it is switched on, it keeps food and drinks consistently cool.
- As described: If you ask for a product with a particular function or brand name, the trader must sell you this or advise if they don't have the product as described. For example, if you ask for a colour laser printer and they sell you a black and white printer and tell you it is a colour printer, the goods are not as described.
7. Payment Options
7.1 We accept payment via our website using Realex or by bank transfer.
With regards to Bank Transfer, a Proof of Payment must be sent, and
payment must reflect in our account before goods can be dispatched.
8.1 Our prices in the UK & Ireland include VAT where applicable or stated otherwise.
9. Security & Data Protection
9.1 Data Protection
- We are committed to protecting your privacy and the security of any information given to us in order for us to process your order.
- 9.2 Our Data Protection Policy
- We will not gather or hold personal information about you unless you have given your express permission for us to do so. By placing an order, you will consent to the use of such personal information.
- Any personal information held or processed will be kept up-to-date and will be destroyed as soon as the reason for its collection or processing has lapsed.
- No personal data about customers will be passed to any third party, except to fulfil the delivery of the goods to you.
- Your privacy and confidence will be respected at all times.
9.3 What Information is collected about you and how is it used?
- When you place an order we need to collect your name, address, e-mail and telephone number. This information allows us to process your offer to purchase Goods and delivery of those Goods to you. We use your e-mail address to send you notifications of the status of the order. We will contact you by e-mail or by telephone if any problems occur regarding delivery of the Goods to you.
- This information may be provided to third party service providers for the purpose of processng your offer to purchase the goods.
- We may use your e-mail address to provide you with information on products, services, promotions and special offers unless you have indicated that you do not wish to receive such emails by checking the box on the ‘Checkout page’.
9.4 Third parties
- We will not sell or pass your details to third party organisations except for the purpose of processing your offer to purchase the goods.
- By making an offer to purchase Goods you consent to the information you provide to us being processed for any of the above purposes.
- Cookies are small pieces of information that are sent from your browser to our web server.
- On this web site, cookies are used to keep track of the items you place in your shopping basket. These cookies expire after 2 days.
- We do not store any personal information in the cookie; they are designed only to collect information of an anonymous nature. We will not combine such anonymous information with your personal details.
- You will need to ensure your cookies are enabled to allow you to purchase from our site.
- The security of your transaction is important to us and to prevent any details being seen by unauthorised persons it is protected throughout the payment process.
9.8 Subject Access Request
- On your written request, we will (within 40 days of such a request being received by us) supply to you details of the personal information which we hold about you. You must explain to us clearly the information you require to be supplied: we are not obliged to supply to you information which is not specifically requested by you.
- Under the terms of the Data Protection Acts, we are entitled to charge you £10.00 for the provision of information following our receipt of such a request.
- Once we have received your written request and payment of the fee, we will respond to your request within 40 days.
- You should note that, under certain circumstances, we will not be obliged to disclose the requested information to you, in which case we will explain to you the reasons for our refusal.
10. Distance Selling Regulations
10.1 We are obliged by law to provide you, prior to the delivery to you of the goods which you have purchased, with certain information in relation to those goods and your rights in relation to the agreement with us. This information appears throughout these Terms and Conditions, but is summarised in the Confirmation Email.
11. Right to Cancel this Agreement
11.1 Under the Distance Selling Regulations, you have seven working days from the Commencement Date (“the cooling-off period”) in which to cancel this Agreement if for any reason you are not happy with the Goods which have been delivered to you. This cooling off period begins on the day after the day you receive the Goods from us.
11.2 If you wish to cancel the Agreement, you must notify us of this fact in writing and send your notification to us by e-mail or post. Full contact details are set out below.
11.3 On cancellation, you must return the Goods that we have delivered to you. On our receipt of the returned Goods, we will exchange the Goods or we will refund to you the price you paid for the Goods. Unless you originally received substitute goods, you will be liable for the costs of returning the Goods to us, and we will not re-imburse you for this.
11.4 Refer to 6 RETURNS POLICY for full instructions
12. Limitation of Liability
IMPORTANT: THIS CLAUSE 12 CONTAINS PROVISIONS WHICH RESTRICT THE EXTENT TO WHICH WE ARE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS YOU MAY SUFFER IN CONNECTION WITH THE GOODS. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY AND DO NOT MAKE AN OFFER TO PURCHASE THE GOODS UNLESS YOU AGREE TO THIS CLAUSE.
12.1 Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude any provision of the Unfair Contract Terms Regulations, or of any other legislation designed to ensure that the rights of parties to a contract of the type of this Agreement (i.e. standard terms and conditions which are not individually negotiated) are fairly balanced.
12.2 Subject to the aforesaid, we shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage unless such loss or damage arises as a direct result of our negligence, recklessness or wilful misconduct, or fraud or misrepresentation on our part.
12.3 To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all liability for our employees’ or sub-contractors’ negligence.
12.4 We may include links from time to time from our website to other internet sites. We have no control over the content of such sites and disclaim any liability in respect of your use of such sites.
12.5 All conditions, terms, representations and warranties relating to the Goods which are not expressly stated in this Agreement are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
12.6 Our total liability to you in respect of any claim by you arising out of or in connection with the provision (or the failure to provide) the Goods shall be limited to the value of the goods supplied.
12.7 No claim by you against us shall be valid unless you have notified us of the details of the claim within one year of it arising.
12.8 Every provision of this clause 12 excluding or limiting liability shall be construed separately, applying and surviving even if for any reason any of these provisions is held inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances, and shall remain in force notwithstanding the expiry or termination of this Agreement.
IMPORTANT: IN THIS CLAUSE 12 YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS WE (OR CERTAIN PEOPLE CONNECTED WITH US) SUFFER AS A RESULT OF BREACH OF THE AGREEMENT BY YOU OR BY CERTAIN PEOPLE CONNECTED WITH YOU. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY AND DO NOT MAKE AN OFFER TO PURCHASE THE GOODS UNLESS YOU AGREE TO THIS CLAUSE.
You agree that you shall be liable for, and hereby agree to indemnify us on demand in respect of any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims (including reasonable legal fees) sustained or incurred by us, our agents, suppliers, resellers, our customers, officers or employees, and arising as a result of breach by you of this Agreement.
13. Website Content
13.1 We have used reasonable care and skill in compiling the content of our website but make no warranty, express or implied, as to the nature or accuracy of any material on the website and cannot accept liability for any particular material on the website or as a result of any use of or reliance placed upon information contained within the website. The Confirmation Form is conclusive as to the Charges and the description of the Service.
13.2 Although every effort is made to ensure complete accuracy, some prices or details shown on the website may change from time to time, and it is possible that errors will occur. We will use reasonable endeavours to rectify any errors as swiftly as possible.
14. Retention of Title
14.1. Title to goods/products shall remain vested in Geterbrewed Ltd and shall not pass to the buyer/customer until the purchase price for goods/products has been paid in full and received by Geterbrewed Ltd. Until title to goods/products passes:
- Geterbrewed Ltd shall have the authority to retake, sell or otherwise deal with and/or dispose of all or any part of goods/products.
- Geterbrewed Ltd and its agents and employees shall be entitled at any time and without the need to give notice to enter upon any property upon which goods/products or any part are stored or upon which Geterbrewed Ltd reasonably believes them to be kept.
- The buyer/customer shall store or mark goods/products in a manner reasonably satisfactory to Geterbrewed Ltd, indicating that title to goods/products remains vested in Geterbrewed Ltd.
- The buyer/customer shall insure goods/products to their full replacement value and arrange for Geterbrewed Ltd to be noted on the policy of insurance as the loss payee.
14.2. Irrespective of whether title to goods/products remains vested in Geterbrewed Ltd, risk in goods/products shall pass to the buyer/customer upon delivery.
15. Contact Details
15.1 We shall respond to any communication we receive as quickly as possible. We can be contacted at Get Er Brewed, GEB Warehouse, 86 Clonkeen Road, Randalstown, BT41 3JJ.
16. Law and Jurisdiction
16.1 These conditions and any contract incorporating them shall be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of Northern Ireland.