The next generation in fermentation temperature control.Ferminator ensures fermentation at a precise and stable temperature. At room temp. (20°) the Ferminator can lower the temp. to 0° and raise it to 50°*.
The Ferminator makes it possible to ferment at the precise desired temperature. For example, it is possible to ferment a pilsner or lager at the proper low temperature or ale at high temperature to achieve lots of desired esters. The Ferminator keeps the temperature constant during the fermentation process and can be adjusted at any time. A constant fermentation temperature can avoid unwanted flavour notes, and the yeast will be kept happy. The Ferminator gives you complete control over the fermentation and lets you experiment with new flavour notes and profiles.
Bluetooth and WiFi
Bluetooth and WiFi modules are located at the top above the display. This ensures the best possible signal strength. The WiFi signal is used to connect the Ferminator to our WebApp BrewCreator.The Ferminator can only be used on 2.4 GHz networks, as this WiFi signal has the longest range. The Bluetooth signal is used to connect the Ferminator Connect with a Graviator (Not Included).
WebApp gives you all possibilities.
BrewCreator is a brand new WebApp that allows you to control your brew, anywhere, anytime. It only requires you to have access to a browser and the Internet; mobile, tablet and desktop compatible. Straightforward overview of your brew. Allows you to connect products and collect data from your brew. The Ferminator's software can be easily updated online at BrewCreator. It is effortless to integrate with user-defined cloud services, e.g., Brewfather. In BrewCreator, only the cloud URL must be inserted.
Control your Ferminator online wherever you are and see all the information you need about your brew and settings in real time. All temperature information is gathered in a nice, detailed graph, where you can follow the temperature and see the changes made.
- At room temperature (20°C), the Ferminator can lower the temperature to 0C and raise the temperature to 50°C*.
- The range for temperature regulation is +-0.5°C, meaning that the temperature must be +-0.5°C beyond the set temperature before the Ferminator will start the regulation.
- Lowers temperature down to 20°C relative to ambient temp*.
- Raises the temperature up to 30°C relative to ambient temp*.
- The built-in fan ensures even temperature throughout the Ferminator.
The control unit is easily programmed and displays the actual temperature and set temperature.The temperature sensor can be mounted either on or inside the fermentation unit with a thermowell, thereby measuring the precise temperature of the liquid.
- Maximum power consumption: 75 Watts, standby: 1 Watt.
By pressing the Fan Speed button, fan speed can be adjusted to 3 levels.
- High: 51 dB
- Medium: 47 dB
- Low: 43 dB
- Ferminator Polymer shell and base
- Cooling / Heating Unit
- Power supply
Expansion Module ( Not included )
The expansion module has a height of 22 cm.The Ferminator can be expanded with several expansion modules and an additional cooling/ heating unit on the back.The expansion module and Ferminator can be disassembled, taking up minimal storage space.
- External dimensions: 560 L x 560 B x 651H
- Internal dimensions: 436 L x 436 B x 531 H
- Size fits: 32 L. Fermenter / 30 L. FermZilla Flat Bottom / 29 L. Kegmenter
Ferminator with 1 expansion module
- External dimensions: 560 L x 560 B x 871H
- Internal dimensions: 436 L x 436 B x 751 H
- Size fits: 30 L. FermZilla All rounder / 3 x 19 L. Cornelius kegs. / 58 L. Kegmenter
Ferminator with 2 expansion modules
- External dimensions: 560 L x 560 B x 1091H
- Internal dimensions: 436 L x 436 B x 971 H
- Size fits: 27 L. FermZilla / 35 L. FermZilla / 60 L. FermZilla All rounder / 4 x 19 L. Cornelius kegs.
Ferminator with 3 expansion modules
- External dimensions: 560 L x 560 B x 1311H
- Internal dimensions: 436 L x 436 B x 1191 H
- Size fits: 55 L. FermZilla
Furminator is made in EPS
*Tested with Ferminator Connect; an additional Cooling/Heating Unit may be required when using expansion modules.
Please note: Images are for illustration purposes only. Please read the description for the product information.
Delivery from Get Er Brewed
Your order will be dispatched from our warehouse and delivered by your choice of courier service that we provide.
Please click on the link below for more information on the available delivery services.
Once your order has been packed and is ready for delivery, our team will inform you of the dispatch date and the delivery reference number.
The weight limit is 30kg for DPD and 70kg for DHL, either by volumetric or actual, whichever is greater. (Remember, a large packing box weighs 1kg of that total weight).
For products or orders over these weights, the PALLET SHIPPING option is available.
try our utmost to package professionally and keep your items as safe as
possible. If your parcel arrives damaged, please ensure you sign for it
as received damaged and send us a brief description of what has happened
and a few pictures so we can provide the courier with feedback to
For any more information, please contact us at 0800 2289 433 or send an email to [email protected]