Ferminator ensures fermentation at a precise and stable temperature. At room temp. (20°) the Ferminator can lower the temp. to 0° and raise it to 50°*.
The Ferminator makes it possible to ferment at the precise desired temperature. For example, it is possible to ferment a pilsner or lager at the proper low temperature or ale at a high temperature to achieve lots of desired esters.
The Ferminator keeps the temperature constant during the fermentation process and can be adjusted at any time. A constant fermentation temperature ensures unwanted flavour notes can be avoided and that the yeast will go into a hibernation state.
The Ferminator gives you complete control over the fermentation and lets you experiment with entirely new flavour notes and profiles.
At room temperature (20°C) the Ferminator can lower the temperature to 0C and raise the temperature to 50°C*.
The range for temperature regulation is +-0.5°C, meaning that the temperature must be +-0.5°C beyond the set temperature before the Ferminator will start the regulation.
- Lowers temperature down to 20°C relative to ambient temp*.
- Raises the temperature up to 30°C relative to ambient temp*.
- The built-in fan ensures even temperature throughout the Ferminator.
- The control unit is easily programmed and displays the actual temperature and set temperature.
- The temperature sensor can be mounted either on or inside the fermentation unit with a thermowell, thereby measuring the precise temperature of the liquid.
- Maximum power consumption: 75 Watts, standby: 1 Watt.
By pressing the Fan Speed button, the fan speed can be adjusted in 3 levels.
High: 51 dB
Medium: 47 dB
Low: 43 dB
- Ferminator Polymer shell and base
- Cooling / Heating Unit
- Power supply
Expansion Module - Not Included
- The expansion module has a height of 22 cm.
- The Ferminator can be expanded with several expansion modules and an additional cooling/ heating unit on the back.
- The expansion module and Ferminator can be disassembled, taking up minimal storage space.
External dimensions: 560 L x 560 B x 651H
Internal dimensions: 436 L x 436 B x 531 H
- 32 L. Fermenter
- 30 L. FermZilla Flat Bottom
- 29 L. Kegmenter
Ferminator with 1 expansion module
External dimensions: 560 L x 560 B x 871H
Internal dimensions: 436 L x 436 B x 751 H
- 30 L. FermZilla All rounder
- 3 x 19 L. Cornelius kegs.
- 58 L. Kegmenter
Ferminator with 2 expansion modules
External dimensions: 560 L x 560 B x 1091H
Internal dimensions: 436 L x 436 B x 971 H
- 27 L. FermZilla
- 35 L. FermZilla
- 60 L. FermZilla All rounder
- 4 x 19 L. Cornelius kegs.
Ferminator with 3 expansion modules
External dimensions: 560 L x 560 B x 1311H
Internal dimensions: 436 L x 436 B x 1191 H
- 55 L. FermZilla
Furminator is made in EPS
*Tested with Ferminator Basic. When using expansion modules, an additional Cooling/Heating Unit may be required.
Please note: Images are for illustration purposes only. Please read the description for the product information.
Delivery from Get Er Brewed
Your order will be dispatched from our warehouse and delivered by your choice of courier service that we provide.
Please click on the link below for more information on the available delivery services.
Once your order has been packed and is ready for delivery, our team will inform you of the dispatch date and the delivery reference number.
The weight limit is 30kg for DPD and 70kg for DHL, either by volumetric or actual, whichever is greater. (Remember, a large packing box weighs 1kg of that total weight).
For products or orders over these weights, the PALLET SHIPPING option is available.
try our utmost to package professionally and keep your items as safe as
possible. If your parcel arrives damaged, please ensure you sign for it
as received damaged and send us a brief description of what has happened
and a few pictures so we can provide the courier with feedback to
For any more information, please contact us at 0800 2289 433 or send an email to [email protected].