Chemipro Cleaning Kit
Chemipro Cleaning Kit
Everything what you need for cleaning and sterilising your equipment.
- Chemipro DES spray 750 ml
- Chemipro wash 500g
- Chemipro San 250ml
- Bottle Brush
- Sprayer 1 litre
Chemipro DES spray 750 ml
Chemipro DES is a disinfectant with virucidal, bactericidal, fungicidal and levuricidal action.
- A ready-to-use spray to destroy harmful bacteria, fungi and yeast.
- For small surfaces, materials, worktops ...
- Ideal for applications where rinsing with water is impossible or undesirable.
- Chemipro DES is solely permitted as a bactericide where food and drinks are prepared, handled or stored.
- Chemipro DES has been specially developed to treat corrosion-resistant surfaces which conventional disinfectants cannot clean.
- Chemipro DES is suitable for use in the food sector.
Instructions for use:
- Exposure time: leave for at least 5 minutes after application.
- No rinsing is required; allow surfaces and materials to dry thoroughly before contact with foodstuffs.
- Contains: 80% ethanol.
- Dosage: ready for use. pH neutral: 6 to 7.
Chemipro wash 500g
Discover this new addition to the Chemipro range!
Multifunctional cleaning agent for use in the food and beverage industry.
- Effective at all temperatures
- Safe to use on all types of plastics and soft metals
- Generates 4-5% oxygen
- High hard water tolerance
- Removes protein soil and stains, encrusted starch and fatty acids
- Do not use on Teflon
- Dosage for general cleaning: 7-14 g/litre
- Dosage for intensive cleaning: 21 g/litre
Directions for use:
Use 7-14 g per litre of warm water for general cleaning. Scrub or soak for 30 minutes. Use Chemipro CIP or SAN for rinsing. Keep out of reach of children.
Chemipro San 250ml
Discover this new addition to the Chemipro range! Released as a suitable substitute for Starsan. A high-foaming, acidic anionic rinse for use in the food and beverage industry.
Because of the low concentration when diluted, it isn't technically necessary to rinse, but each legislator in different countries will take a different approach. This is the new range of brewery cleaning products to trust to get the job done, in brewing you know how important it is to have everything clean
- Cleans tanks and equipment spotlessly and avoids the build-up of minerals
- Is not affected by organic pollution
- Only requires a contact time of 60 sec.
- Not suitable for soft metals and CIP systems
- Dosage: 15 to 25 ml/10 litre
Directions for use:
- To be used as a rinse after a thorough cleaning with a good alkaline detergent such as Chemipro Wash.
- Use 15 to 25 ml of Chemipro San per 10 litres of water.
- Apply on the surface with a cloth, sponge, soak or spray. Rinse only with clean potable water.
The surface must remain wet for at least 1 minute.
- Close the packaging tightly after use and store it in a dry, cool, well-ventilated place. (To prevent leakage, always store the packaging upright.)
- Do not mix Chemipro San with chlorinated cleaning agents, as chlorine gas will result.
- Note: For rinsing, use tap water only.
Bottle Brush for Wine or Beer Bottles 32cm, the premium quality Brouwland product. A slightly larger bottle brush for easy cleaning of your homebrew wine bottle.
Sprayer 1 litre
Bottle Sprayer perfect for storing your steriliser.
Delivery from Get Er Brewed
Your order will be dispatched from our warehouse and delivered by your choice of courier service that we provide.
Please click on the link below for more information on the available delivery services.
Once your order has been packed and is ready for delivery, our team will inform you of the dispatch date and the delivery reference number.
The weight limit is 30kg for DPD and 70kg for DHL, either by volumetric or actual, whichever is greater. (Remember, a large packing box weighs 1kg of that total weight).
For products or orders over these weights, the PALLET SHIPPING option is available.
try our utmost to package professionally and keep your items as safe as
possible. If your parcel arrives damaged, please ensure you sign for it
as received damaged and send us a brief description of what has happened
and a few pictures so we can provide the courier with feedback to
For any more information, please contact us at 0800 2289 433 or send an email to [email protected]