The Brew Bag 30 - 40 Litres
The Brew Bag 30 - 40 LitresThe brew bag is an easy and economical fabric filter for home brewers to start all-grain brewing according to the Brew in a Bag-method. What makes this method unique is that you brew with 1 kettle instead of 2 kettles and a filter bottom, thus saving time, space and money.
With the Brew Bag and a single brew kettle you have all the equipment to brew a malt beer at home. To use with our Brewferm® malt kits.
- easy to clean: hand-wash with warm water and dishwashing soap. Triple rinse with clear water and let it hang to drip-dry; wash occasionally.
- strong, reusable brew bag you can use again and again (not a throwaway bag)
- with strong polypropylene straps, so you can easily lift the bag with a hook or pulley from the brew kettle
- can be used as a suspended hop bag
- seams are on the outside therefore no particles remain in the bag
- 100% polyester
- dimensions: diameter x height = 35 x 58 cm
- available in various sizes
Note: as soon as the brew bag, which is filled with malt, touches the bottom of the brew kettle, you should not increase the temperature by direct heating. As this can cause the Brew Bag to burn or melt.
How to maximise the yield of the Brew Bag:
Delivery from Get Er Brewed
Your order will be dispatched from our warehouse and delivered by your choice of courier service that we provide.
Please click on the link below for more information on the available delivery services.
Once your order has been packed and is ready for delivery, our team will inform you of the dispatch date and the delivery reference number.
The weight limit is 30kg for DPD and 70kg for DHL, either by volumetric or actual, whichever is greater. (Remember, a large packing box weighs 1kg of that total weight).
For products or orders over these weights, the PALLET SHIPPING option is available.
try our utmost to package professionally and keep your items as safe as
possible. If your parcel arrives damaged, please ensure you sign for it
as received damaged and send us a brief description of what has happened
and a few pictures so we can provide the courier with feedback to
For any more information, please contact us at 0800 2289 433 or send an email to [email protected]