Manual Stainless Steel Counter Pressure Filles
The counter pressure filler allows you to fill bottles from a carbonated keg with minimal foaming and CO2loss. This prevents sediment in the bottle from bottle conditioning.
- Full Stainless construction with a silicone bung to seal to the bottle neck.
- The filler has 7mm barbs on the inlets and release valve which suit beer lines with internal diameter of 5 or 6 mm.
- The bung will suit bottles with an internal neck diameter between 14 - 20 mm. Bottles need to be at least 22 cm high.
- Lines, clamps, gas splitter and disconnects/coupler to suit the kegs are not included.
- Three way valve at the top of the counter pressure filler: Connect your CO2 line from the regulator on one side and the beer line from the keg to the other side.
- Valve has 3 positions : CO2 in / Beer in / Closed.
After use we recommend to run a peroxide based cleaning product through the filler (such as PBW or Chemipro Oxi ) and rinse out with water. Before the next use rinse again with a phosphoric acid based sanitizer (e.g. Star San).
No posts found
Delivery Policy at Get Er Brewed
Your order will be dispatched from our warehouse and delivered by your choice of courier service that we provide.
Please click on the link below for more information on the available delivery services.
Once your order has been packed and is ready for delivery, our team will inform you of the date of dispatch and the delivery reference number.
The weight limit is 30kg for DPD and 70kg for DHL, either by volumetric or actual, whichever is greater. (Remember a large packing box weights 1kg of that total weight).
Additional delivery tickets can be purchased, please click on the below link:
We try our utmost to package professionally and keep your items as safe as possible. If your parcel arrives damaged please ensure you sign for it as received damaged and send us a brief description of what has happened and a few pictures so we can provide the courier with feedback to resolve.
For any more information please contact us on 0800 2289 433 or send an email to [email protected]