Foundation Beer Ingredient Kit
If you're looking for the best, effortless beer ingredient kit; we recommend the FOUNDATION BEER KITS. We have spent years perfecting these kits to ensure you have a successful brew producing impressive results
FOUNDATION BEER KITS are perfect for beginners. With easy to follow steps in brewing fundamentals. You will make the wort, add bittering extract and flavouring hops and pitch yeast for fermentation. All while practising temperature control and good sanitation. These are all skills to becoming a master brewer.
Even though these are beginner-friendly kits, seasoned brewers enjoy the simplicity that these kits bring. Brewing consistent, great-tasting beer, at a fraction of the cost of store-bought brews. In fact, this premium quality beer kit will cost approximately 60p per pint! You can't beat that.
What does a Foundation Beer Ingredient Kit Contain?
- GEB Liquid Malt Extract - All the Geterbrewed kits contain the finest liquid malt available. This is wort that has been concentrated and simply needs rehydrating to be able to start fermentation
- Isomerised Hop Extract - Fine-tuning the bitterness level of the beer
- Hop Pellets in innovative tea bags - Maximum flavour & aroma from the world’s best hop merchants
- Brewers Yeast Strains - always premium quality to ensure successful fermentations
What is a good beer making ingredient kit?
All our GET ER BREWED Beer Kits have been designed to create the best possible beer using the finest ingredients. Drawing on our wealth of experience as brewers and industry contacts, we have put together industry-leading beer kits that deliver consistently impressive results.
What ingredients do you need to make great beer?
The four main ingredients are: Water, Malt, Hops & Yeast
(1) Water - get to know your brewing water to get the best out of your brew.
(2) Malt - GET ER BREWED have the best malt available to homebrewers. in multiple different varieties. All malt kits make top-quality brews.
(3) Hops - The freshest hop pellets, professionally packaged in resealable hop packs and made into easy to use hop tea bags.
(4) Yeast - Professional brewers strains of yeast known technically as saccharomyces cerevisiae is responsible for turning the fermentable sugars into alcohol.
We commonly get asked are beer making kits safe?
The simple answer is yes. Modern beer making ingredient kits make it easier and safer than ever to successfully make amazing quality beer to enjoy at home, as long as you follow some basic principles.
We recommend you follow the SIT Principle.
(S) Sterilisation - If you take a scientific approach to ensure everything is clean and sterile you create the perfect environment for a healthy fermentation
( I ) Information - Follow the step by step instructions we provide with each kit.
(T) Temperature - Fermentation temperature is critically important, aim to have a consistent temperature without large fluctuations, if you need a fermentation chamber to control the temperature
What brewing equipment is needed?
These kits have been designed to use very basic equipment. A brewing vessel and a few brewing essentials is all you need:
- 33 Litre graduated GEB fermenter, with tap and airlock
- Beer Spoon or paddle
- Bottles, caps and a capper
We have a few beginner equipment kits available to get you brewing in no time. https://www.geterbrewed.com/beginner-brewing-start...
These kits can easily be added to, keeping you going through your brewing journey.