Calcium Sulphate [Gypsum] is a salt liquor treatment used to increase mineral content of brewing liquor to produce the desired beer characteristics.
- Reduces the pH during mashing and wort boiling which improves enzyme activity
- Promotes the precipitation of unwanted proteins in the kettle, hop back or whirlpool
- Improves health and vigour of the yeast
- Improves extract yield and fermentability
- Reduces risk of infection
- Reduces extraction of undesirable silicates, tannins and polyphenols
- Reduces beer stone and can prevent gushing in beer
- Improves beer fining performance
- Promotes head retention on beer
- Adds sulphate which give beer a drier and more bitter effect and correct mouthfeel
|Download Data Sheets|
25kg bags of Calcium Sulphate
No posts found
Delivery Policy at Get Er Brewed
Your order will be dispatched from our warehouse and delivered by your choice of courier service that we provide.
Please click on the link below for more information on the available delivery services.
Once your order has been packed and is ready for delivery, our team will inform you of the date of dispatch and the delivery reference number.
The weight limit is 30kg for DPD and 70kg for DHL, either by volumetric or actual, whichever is greater. (Remember a large packing box weights 1kg of that total weight).
Additional delivery tickets can be purchased, please click on the below link:
We try our utmost to package professionally and keep your items as safe as possible. If your parcel arrives damaged please ensure you sign for it as received damaged and send us a brief description of what has happened and a few pictures so we can provide the courier with feedback to resolve.
For any more information please contact us on 0800 2289 433 or send an email to [email protected]