Cannular PRO Semi- Auto Bench Top Can Seamer
Your own canned beer is within easy reach thanks to this easy-to-use can seamer! The Cannular offers you the chance to can your home-brewed beer.
Canned beer has some important advantages as opposed to bottling: less risk of oxidation and 100% protected from light, so no lightstruck off-flavour due to UV rays penetrating the beer.
Thanks to its favourable price-quality ratio, the Cannular is the choice for both advanced hobby brewers as well as nano breweries. A can is seamed in a few seconds already. What's more, cans offer endless possibilities for personalisation. The compact Cannular is also extremely easy to use.
This power adapter is optimised for the Cannular and is sufficiently powerful and safe to use in wet environments, without the risk of electrocution (only 24 V). It is also recommended to order the Splash Guard). During the canning process you may spill a bit of beer. The Splash Guard catches it and keeps your workspace clean.
The beauty of the Cannular lies in how truly simple it is to operate, and the semiautomatic model makes canning beer even easier. With only three points of operation, it only takes a few minutes to familiarise yourself with the machine. The seaming process is as follows:
- Place lid at the top of the can and place the can on the table spacer.
- Turn the platform lever clockwise to raise the can to the seamer.
- Press the seaming operation button, then wait for the can to stop spinning.
- Turn the platform lever counterclockwise to lower the can.
- - Power: 250 W - 24 V - DC
- - Rated Speed: 3,300 RPM
- - Dimensions (L x W x H): 41 x 25 x 54 cm
- - Weight: 29,9 kg
- - NB: You may wish to purchase a Splash Guard which is not included.
- - All the cannulars come set up for 500ml Chinese cans to use UK cans.
- - NB: You will need to change to a CDL CHUCK which we do offer separately here.
When you receive your Cannular the rollers have been set and tested at the factory. They should not need adjustment for 100,000 cans. The table, however, comes unadjusted and getting it set up correctly is very important to getting a proper seal.
- Cannular's test show that a .4 mm (.015") actual overlap is all that is needed to seal to 90 PSI. The proper table tension takes a little practice and expect to waste a few cans getting it dialled in.
- Use cans at your fill height with water for proper tension adjustment.
- You want the tension to be tight, but not so tight as to dent the can.
- Once you learn the proper tension, re-adjusting it is very quick and easy.
No posts found
Delivery Policy at Get Er Brewed
Your order will be dispatched from our warehouse and delivered by your choice of courier service that we provide.
Please click on the link below for more information on the available delivery services.
Once your order has been packed and is ready for delivery, our team will inform you of the date of dispatch and the delivery reference number.
The weight limit is 30kg for DPD and 70kg for DHL, either by volumetric or actual, whichever is greater. (Remember a large packing box weights 1kg of that total weight).
Additional delivery tickets can be purchased, please click on the below link:
We try our utmost to package professionally and keep your items as safe as possible. If your parcel arrives damaged please ensure you sign for it as received damaged and send us a brief description of what has happened and a few pictures so we can provide the courier with feedback to resolve.
For any more information please contact us on 0800 2289 433 or send an email to [email protected]