Turbo 500 (T500) Still with Alembic Copper Dome and Alembic Copper Condenser - Starter Kit
- 1 x T500 Boiler
- 1 x Alembic Copper Dome Top
- 1 x Alembic Copper Condenser
- 1 x Stillspirits EZ Filter
- 2 x 33 Litre Food Grade Plastic Buckets with Lids & Grommets
- 1 x Mixing Spoon or Paddle
- 1 x Hydrometer with Trial Case.
- 1 x Thermometer
- 1 x Auto Siphon with anti sediment trap
- 1 x Alcometer
- 1 x Pure Distilling Whiskey Yeast
- 1 x Pure Distilling Vodka Yeast
- 1 x Pure Distilling Rum Yeast
- 3 x Turbo Carbon
- 3 x Turbo Clear
- 1 x No Rinse Steriliser 500g
EZ Filter (complete with 10 litre Pails)
- This filter combines the research done on Still Spirits Turbo Yeast with the latest development on carbon purifying of distilled alcohol.
The EZ filter system uses the unique EZfilter cartridge, constructed from a specially formulated blend of cardons designed to deliver maximum performance.
This blend of carbons has been selected with pore sizes ideal for removing impurities in distilled spirit or unwanted chemicals from water and is fast, clean and easy to use
Each cartridge is suitable for one batch of alcohol from a 25 L still or 300l of water
10l Collector with tap
EZ filter to be fitted in base reservoir
EZ filter replacement cartridge
No posts found
Delivery Policy at Get Er Brewed
Your order will be dispatched from our warehouse and delivered by your choice of courier service that we provide.
Please click on the link below for more information on the available delivery services.
Once your order has been packed and is ready for delivery, our team will inform you of the date of dispatch and the delivery reference number.
The weight limit is 30kg for DPD and 70kg for DHL, either by volumetric or actual, whichever is greater. (Remember a large packing box weights 1kg of that total weight).
Additional delivery tickets can be purchased, please click on the below link:
We try our utmost to package professionally and keep your items as safe as possible. If your parcel arrives damaged please ensure you sign for it as received damaged and send us a brief description of what has happened and a few pictures so we can provide the courier with feedback to resolve.
For any more information please contact us on 0800 2289 433 or send an email to [email protected]