Mosaic Spectrum (USA) Liquid Hops 1 Litre
Mosaic Spectrum (USA) Liquid Hops 1 Litre Wholesale
SPECTRUM™ is an innovative new process from Barth Haas involving an oil rich hop extract resulting in full dry hop characteristics shining through. The end product is 100% hop material with no artificial additions. Spectrum Offers many advantages over hop cones and pellets to help you achieve a new level of brewing control with no solid hop materials to soak up beer and profits. Barth Haas currently produced spectrum™ in citra and mosaic with many more varieties to come in the future.
SPECTRUM™ will allow you to cost effectively dry hop at much higher concentrations which in turn creates intense experiences for your customers.
- SPECTRUM™ has the finest Hop pellets in liquid form
- Can fully and or partially replace hop pellets when dry hopping
- The Iiquid extract is dispersible in cold beer meaning no lost product
- Impart full flavour and aroma while reducing losses
SPECTRUM™ is fully dispersible in cold beer so you lose nothing.
- With no solid matter to soak up beer and profits, SPECTRUM™ can replace hop cones or pellets in-full or as a partial replacement when dry hopping, to give you back all that you would have lost with the traditional hop formats.
Professional brewing is about Brewing cleanly, consistenty and efficiently to acheive the Best product in a profitable way.
- SPECTRUM™ offers many huge advantages Over hop cones and pellets to help you Achieve a new level of control in these Areas.
Unique Variety Specific
SPECTRUM™takes professional Brewing one step beyond, allowing You to fine-tune and refine your dry-hopping flavours and processes like never before.
- It’s a unique, variety specific, dry hopping extract that disperses entirely in to cold beer. It’s 100% pure Hop that imparts the full hop flavour and aroma While reducing losses and allowing you to dry-hop with unparalleled control.
Clean, oxygen free brewing with no hop creep
SPECTRUM™ is produced in a way that eliminates microbial threats.
- As a liquid product it also allows you use it with dosing equipment to better protect against potential infection during dry-hopping.
Spectrum™ is oxygen free and helps you avoid oxygen addition when dosing
- Unlike hop pellets and cones SPECTRUM™ leaves nowhere for oxygen to hide. With careful dosing you can dry-hop with almost no oxygen addition at all.
SPECTRUM™ does not introduce enzymes into the beer that restart the fermentation process.
- This means that spectrum™ will never be the source of hop creep in beer.
Consistent Specification And ease of use
As natural products most hop products are variable in their specification. This can make truly consistent brewing a challenge.
- Like the pellets you know, spectrum™ is 100% natural hop, but due to the unique way in which it processed we are able to offer a product with a significant increase in consistency. With less variance you get increased control of your beer’s flavour and aroma.
SPECTRUM™ is flowable so can be easily dosed in to almost any brewing system with minimum mess and fuss.
- It also does not create any waste that needs to be dealt with once finished. Compared to hop cones and pellets SPECTRUM™ offers a simple dry-hopping process that is clean, accurate and time saving.
|Download Data Sheets|
Delivery from Get Er Brewed
Your order will be dispatched from our warehouse and delivered by your choice of courier service that we provide.
Please click on the link below for more information on the available delivery services.
Once your order has been packed and is ready for delivery, our team will inform you of the dispatch date and the delivery reference number.
The weight limit is 30kg for DPD and 70kg for DHL, either by volumetric or actual, whichever is greater. (Remember, a large packing box weighs 1kg of that total weight).
For products or orders over these weights, the PALLET SHIPPING option is available.
try our utmost to package professionally and keep your items as safe as
possible. If your parcel arrives damaged, please ensure you sign for it
as received damaged and send us a brief description of what has happened
and a few pictures so we can provide the courier with feedback to
For any more information, please contact us at 0800 2289 433 or send an email to [email protected]